Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you didn’t think the uber-opulent Rolls-Royce Wraith doesn’t stand out enough, you’re crazy not alone.

Japanese tuner Office-K felt the same way, so they decided to soup up the ultra-luxurious super coupe, turning into something almost out of this world.

Beginning with a Wald bodykit, Office-K added new bumpers, side skirts and a rear diffuser. Next, a set of gigantic, 24in Forgiato wheels with painted-on tyres were bolted onto the supercar. It was finally finished with a coat of Arctic-snow white paint.

Good enough, right? Nope. To keep up with those flashy Lamborghinis and carbonfibre G-Wagens, the grille, wheels, badges, splitter, diffuser, door handles, window surrounds and even the exhaust tips were all trimmed in gold.

~GP community support

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Looks Cheap.....

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I haven't been on l4p in quite some time... it's disappointing to come back and see what happened to this Wraith! :( Hurts my head really.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Spends loads on RR, but can't find a decent location to shoot it. Sums up the "taste" of the builder.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Is this Tuned Rolls-Royce Wraith the Most Luxury Coupe in the World?

No, it is the most poorly ghastly-tasteless luxury coupe screaming rapacity to the nth degree ....in the world.

·
Registered
446 Posts
is it me, or are the Forgiato wheels the ugliest wheels ever made?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts