Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The auction house selling this is dreaming.

from the article:
This Continental GT is currently up for sale through Salvage Autos Auction, where the hopeful seller estimates its value at a crazy $56,657, in addition to an estimated repair cost of $61,473 ( We don't think its repairable )

8 pictures and details

·
Registered
193 Posts
The only reason a burnt car gets bought is for a clip, since all 4 corners are absolutely burned and no parts are salvageable this car is completely worthless

Reactions: dc350

·
Registered
553 Posts
it's not even the new face lift, id pay maximum 10 grand as a shell, because you can get a used bentley for that price

·
Registered
739 Posts
Must be a huge joke. Like seriously. If I was dying for a bentley, I'd just spend the 50K renting one filled with strippers, and I'd still have a ton left over

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These cars used with higher miles go for that kind of price so I don't know where the seller is getting these numbers.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Pretty sure a car that size is worth about $500 in scrap value. EDIT: A Ford F-250 weighs the same and scraps for about $450, so yeah.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I guess there is that slight chance there is someone out there who's into collecting burnt to a crisp exotics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts