1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I know him and NO he is not. We have many friends in common and I have also talked to him a few times. Def not my style but I think it is his businesses how he chooses to live his life. Period.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
Thats one of my friends and he is the most down to earth person you will ever meet!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
All the article did was give Salamone (divorce attorney) free advertising/publicity. Think about it, how many guys wish they were in his shoes, especially ones looking for a divorce attorney…

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bryan is a cool guy and very supportive of anything Lamborghini. And yes, he is different... as RAW said, to each their own.

·
Registered
326 Posts
SO if hew supports you hes cool? lol what happened to morals...
the owner of LAMBO calabasas was a cool guy until they took him down...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Seems like a fun guy who is willing to make a good time out of everything he can, because with the hard work he has done, he has the power to. First blog definitely seemed like he was jealous.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
What do you mean by morals? The girl is his wife, they are both adults so if they choose to live their lives that way they only have to answer to each other and god.

SO if hew supports you hes cool? lol what happened to morals...
the owner of LAMBO calabasas was a cool guy until they took him down...

Reactions: Izucantc

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Not to bring religion into this but many people in bible had hundreds of wives at the same time and were still loved by God. Just sayin.....

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
he has luxury and he likes to play... sounds like the perfect guy to invite over here...

just saying

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Unless the acticle was written by a woman, I feel very sorry 4 who ever wrote this article because he is obviously very, very frustrated. Or just a homo or hippie. Or maybe all togather.
As 4 me- the guy the article is about seems to be a fun dude who lives his life the way he wants to, and I like that.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I thought he was here....

Sent from my monkey servants via taptalk

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Gizmodo / Jalopnik / everything else in that family has gone downhill since 2009. It used to embody well-written, well-researched informative articles but they have been pushing a lot of garbage out the door, especially that which is inflammatory or goading. So keep that in mind when considering what the author had to say.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The whole discussion and article and defending his character is a waste of time. Anyone who puts himself out like he does is open to articles like this and it probably fuels him even more to act out. I feel STUPIDER having now read it. See now I think stupider is a word...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I have never met him in person, but we are friends on Facebook. Man, that sounds lame when I say it. Regardless, I loved having his stuff pop up in my feed as it is always entertaining. He seems to have disappeared though.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts