Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people Megan Fox is the sexiest woman on earth. I don't know about that but she is a fox.

Sexy Megan is set to co-star in the upcoming blockbuster film, “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” along with Shia LaBeouf. The movie is directed by Michael Bay, and is a follow-up to the 2007 hit movie, “Transformers”.

She has five tattoos. Megan’s tattoos include a poem on her ribcage and a symbol for strength on her neck, and her boyfriend Brian’s name tattooed next to her pie.

So what do you all think. How sexy is Megan?

Read the full story here:

Sexy actress Megan Fox - Transformers Co-Star with Shia LaBeouf | The Life of Luxury

·
Registered
521 Posts
hhhmmmm nah

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
i think she is super hot on print/movies/etc; i have a feeling she would be way too tiny for me in real life though.

- chuck

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Maybe top 10..........but wouldn't be #1 but like someone said its very subjective. She though seems like a big thing right now............there is always a girl that is the "hottest" like Jessica Alba was a bit ago.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.