Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just buying my first luxury watch and would like a Breitling Navitimer World. There would appear to be a thriving market place for pre-owned but I wary of scams and fakes. Can anybody help me, I live in Philadelphia and would like to get one for Christmass
Thanks

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Nothing wrong with pre-owned. Reach out to some of the sponsors. Buy the seller not just the watch. Plenty of reputable resellers.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I am just buying my first luxury watch and would like a Breitling Navitimer World. There would appear to be a thriving market place for pre-owned but I wary of scams and fakes. Can anybody help me, I live in Philadelphia and would like to get one for Christmass
Thanks
Contact Provident Jewelry (FEAR): they're a forum sponsor, Breitling AD, and they ship next day IIRC. Their contact info is in the banner above.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nothing wrong with pre-owned. Reach out to some of the sponsors. Buy the seller not just the watch. Plenty of reputable resellers.
What this guy said. Fear at Provident has helped me with a watch and I had a good experience with him. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
FEAR

Very helpful and friendly guy.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Personally pre-owned or grey market is the only way I would purchase a Breitling. (To much loss on a BN/AD purchase with Breitling).

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Personally pre-owned or grey market is the only way I would purchase a Breitling. (To much loss on a BN/AD purchase with Breitling).
I was just going to say this. From all the postings I've seen for Breitlings , they do seem to lose considerable market value once worn even in pretty much new condition.

·
Registered
938 Posts
what are you looking for? i have been thinking of selling one of my breitlings lately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts