Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But everyone who's an enthusiast should experience it at least once.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
If offered a choice between pro baja racing or offshore racing, Id go insane trying to make up my mind..

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I remember skipping school to go watch some of the races back in the early 90s. It was such an awesome experience. Would of loved to make the 1000 this year but no1 i know is going :/

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I skipped school my senior year to head down to Baja and film the 1000. One hell of an experience, I'll say that.

And as far as pro desert racing, to off shore.....I have to go with Big, the ladies in off shore are a plenty. In off road, you've got middle aged men, with an obsession for dirt.

-Markus-

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I skipped school my senior year to head down to Baja and film the 1000. One hell of an experience, I'll say that.

And as far as pro desert racing, to off shore.....I have to go with Big, the ladies in off shore are a plenty. In off road, you've got middle aged men, with an obsession for dirt.

-Markus-
dont forget horses standing on the course...that would make my ass pucker.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Ya, the ladies are definately a bonus in offshore, but baja has the west coast honeys!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

-Markus-
that would of been awesome!!

baja is gorgeous and cool.

i would like to go back and watch a race.

i assume that renting a heliocopter would be the best way to spectate.

anyone want to share one?

Nah dude best place to spectate is on the ground. Rent a nice pre runner or something so you can chase it, but you rather be on the ground close to the action.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
CRAZY, CRRRAAAAZY fans!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I want go for the 1000 this thanksgiving weekend, I always say I will, hopefully this time I do!

I still watch "Dust to Glory" every month, lol

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Im looking forward to seeing how caswell does in the 1000. for those who dont know, he is the guy who did that $500 rally car

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Great vids!

I love Baja trucks, absolute mechanical marvels!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts