Luxury4Play.com banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bro, you have the facking JOB!!! I'd take that job over any other in the world. And I'd do it for free. So awesome.
Thanks bro. I am blessed.

·
Bronze Sponsor
84 Posts
Great thread! I attended an aviation academy while attending HS. Unfortunately 9/11 happened, which changed most of the class's view point on becoming a pilot. Our teacher didn't really help at the time either, since he kept telling us about the fall in pay over the years.

I was extremely close to taking the written exam but my perception at the time was horribly skewed. When things slow down I will definitely study up and get my private license. There's nothing that can compare to the experience of piloting a plane! So am I a licensed Pilot? No. But hopefully some day!

·
Registered
8 Posts
10 hours in, 30 to go and then I ran out of money! I have lots of hours but not on the books. I enjoy aviation in all aspects but really love GA :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I did 10 years of flying in this one
j35_draken.jpg

And then 10 years of transportation in this one
Sas_md-81_oy-khn_arp.jpg

And now I'm on the ground having FUN!!! :)

·
Registered
570 Posts
boostedM I graduated from there about 4 years ago. Now working at ASA. I still have several friends instructing there. enjoy it its a great school.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm studying to be a pilot, I've already flew alone at this moment I'm flying a Cessna 152 more 8 months and I think that I've already finished and receive my Pilot's License well at least I hope so

I've a few pictures that I've taken while flying I'll post them up soon ;)

My father is already a Pilot, is a Captain in TAP Air Portugal

121 - 132 of 132 Posts