Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this truck and it got me wondering why some people are seemingly obsessed with putting as many televisions as possible into their vehicles. I can understand having a TV/ navigation system in the front dash and 1 or 2 tv's for back seat passengers, but are tv's in the visors of a vehicle even useful? There has to be a happy medium in this area and I feel this truck may have crossed it.

PS: The Alligator seats should not be forgotten either (^_^)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Owner should be shot.

I'm all for customization but that just seems like they wanted to change every single thing on the truck just to say that they did. A bit too much shine for me but whatever makes you happy I guess.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Owner should be shot.

I'm all for customization but that just seems like they wanted to change every single thing on the truck just to say that they did. A bit too much shine for me but whatever makes you happy I guess.
way too harsh of a statement simply because you don't like it.

i don't either but you're right, someone likes it because they paid money to customize the truck this way.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Owners just trying to show how rich he is by spending his $$ on that stuff.

There are no rules in customizing a car. To each his own

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
very very clean install. But some of the import show cars. you get more points for more tvs.

I used to install this stuff on the side. the one in the front, and three in back is actually usefull. while the 2 did tv/video/game. the one flip down could do both say the kids wanted to play a game together. then the 2 would be if they wanna watch there own thing.

the mirror screen was a big hit for reverse cameras, but not that big like the one seen.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The three in the back actually do help and so does the one in front. Like mrmikey said you can multi-task with the back screens. The one in front for obvious reasons, but the visors and the rear view mirror is kind of over the top....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very very clean install. But some of the import show cars. you get more points for more tvs.

I used to install this stuff on the side. the one in the front, and three in back is actually usefull. while the 2 did tv/video/game. the one flip down could do both say the kids wanted to play a game together. then the 2 would be if they wanna watch there own thing.

the mirror screen was a big hit for reverse cameras, but not that big like the one seen.
Good point about the 3 rear TV's possibly all having a use. Also, yes it is a clean install... I'm not sure I grasp the relevance of pointing out that import show cars getting more points for having more TV's. A Lincoln truck is pretty far from being an import car, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts