Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I work for ZR Auto in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We have a customer wanting a unique wrap for his Heffner Twin Turbo/IMSA Widebody Gallardo. He wants to do an Iron Man theme, so we had our graphics guy put together a rendering. What do you think of this wrap concept? Like it? Hate it? Any feedback would be great! This car is daily-driven in Regina, Saskatchewan, in the summer months.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This owner would be using the wrap daily. It's not a wild wrap for a rally, it's an every-day look. I'll bring up the idea of Iron Man red and gold. That might look better.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Not a fan. It doesn't speak Iron Man.

Reactions: murday

·
Registered
848 Posts
By looking at it I'd never guess it was Iron Man themed. And it's wayyyyyyyyyyy too much for me but to each his own.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
No one is a bigger superhero fan than me....but to do this to a car is not something I would consider. I would look at it at a car show though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks bad. No Iron man there just "Iron Bull".

Should be based off of Iron man, not having random things splattered on the wrap. (Eye on the roof? Bull on the hood?)

Car-Hacks-featured.jpg
IMG_5507.jpg

·
Registered
331 Posts
whats the difference between this and the donks with m&m, hulk, frosted flakes, etc themes?

Reactions: LaneChange
1 - 16 of 16 Posts