Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whos been, whats to see, what will it cost me?

i want to take a trip by my self for about 1 week and take alot of photos for my photography. so i ask to any of you what should i do, where to go and what is a must!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
been there every year for the past 10yrs...

very unique experience - lots of worthy photo ops....

there is a lot to talk about - where to stay, when to go, what to see...

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Ireland or Northern Ireland?
I've been to Dublin and Belfast, loved them both. It is a beautiful island. You will enjoy your trip.

·
Registered
564 Posts
ive been.. did the ring of kerry then to dublin. It was incredible.. the scenery is amazing. Go to Kilarney.. awesome little town, great for bar hopping, and keep your eye out for upstairs back doors that lead to beer gardens!! Also Gulway is dope, right on the water and some nice upscale spots to hit up to eat and drink. I went in June and it got kinda chilly.. but to the point where if you threw a northface fleece on you would be good. other than that you should be good to go.. Enjoy if you go and share the pics!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hit me up with a PM if ya need Info or an inside track or anything for that matter, Im based in Wicklow just outside Dublin...

Dave

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Normally I'm trying to stay as possible as possible while being on the 4, but Dublin has been the worst place I've ever been in my whole life.
If you want some more info please PM, as I'd rather not got into more detail in here.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im Irish so id like to see my roots. i guess to be honest im looking for more of a photography trip then anything. i would go to Rio but i dont wanna be robbed or get aids.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts