Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
10,594 Posts
I like the concept and the look I just fear I would have liquid crystal blood all over my shirt within a week of wearing that thing. I know what I do to the couple of the cheap mineral crystal watches I have. Plus what about always having to charge it? winding watches is bad enough. the thought of another gadget to have to plug in makes me think this is super fast passing fad. But again, it does appeal to me.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im getting mine on black friday.

but i look at it like this. most warranties from stores now cover the screens and what not... so, might as well do it.

·
10,594 Posts
Yep, can totally see it paying off on the treadmill or for a few songs in your car. I may just have to order one too. How back-ordered is Luna-Tik?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Once Apple makes the iphone into a nano then I will get one. Calling 'Dick Tracy' for sure!

Already having an iPhone and a clip-on nano there is no need to get the "watch nano".

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, can totally see it paying off on the treadmill or for a few songs in your car. I may just have to order one too. How back-ordered is Luna-Tik?
I am hoping to stop by the gallery one day this week. But I dont even think they have made them yet. If i hear anything, ill be sure to update... but the link i posted would be the best info

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So this is a reputable thing? I have been looking at doing this, but isn't there a brand with similar styling of band out now?
I have been looking for about a month, and this is what i think the best one. Granted it locks in the ipod though...

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
there's actually a review of this on the engadget website. wasn't too well recieved...
enjoy though!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there's actually a review of this on the engadget website. wasn't too well recieved...
enjoy though!
Can you link me to it? I didn't even think it had gone into production yet....

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts