Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all, my name is Tom, I am 25 and I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have been visiting the four for a while and appreciate finally becoming a member.

I work in property management and event planning for private estates in Las Vegas where my time is spent making sure that clients' expectations are blown out of the water and their wildest dreams are fulfilled.
I’m a Marketing major at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and have worked for a number of businesses that have allowed me to accumulate skills and knowledge along the way.
I am hedging my education at UNLV with experience in life, work and play.
If you’d like any input on things to do and/or places to visit in town don’t hesitate to ask. From lounging at the pool to penthouse parties, road course racing to the best tables in town I have a lot of fun...
I am looking forward to meeting everyone, gaining motivation through all that is here and sharing anything I have to offer with everyone.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey Tom. I'm not too far from ya here in St. George (about an hour and a half up I-15).

There's a number of Vegas guys on here so I'm sure they'll make you feel welcome :wave:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I used to work for a small company out of St.G, been up there a few times it's beautiful.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Welcome to the 4! Enjoy your stay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts