Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been a lurker for a few months but recently decided to join and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a 23 year old recent college grad and a car, watch, and travel fanatic. Along with some fashion, Las Vegas, and all things luxurious lol. My collection is humble compared to most of yours but I'm constantly on the hustle and hoping to get on you guys' level some day.

L4P seems like a great community with a wealth of information and entertainment and I look forward to being able to contribute. I'm based in Los Angeles and would like to attend some events or meet some fellow L4Pers some time.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
welcome! sweet line up of rides, lets see some pics:)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4, enjoy the community.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I only had my Turbo for 4 months before my little brother totalled it. I'm not really mad about it though since he's safe and it wasn't his fault (smashed from behind by an old man who accidentally stepped on the gas instead of brake at an off ramp). I'm currently looking for a replacement car and cannot make up my mind lol, i've been entertaining the idea of a clk63 black series. I don't really have any pics (only wrecked ones :brokenheart: ) of the Turbo since I just got it and its bone stock. My E46 sedan is bone stock as well. Here's the most recent pic of my S2k, nothing crazy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the 4!! I'm always in the Diamond Bar area. Hope to see you at some events.
Thanks! Yeah I grew up and live in DB but work and play in LA. Where are the events usually posted? I'd love to come out. Not sure if my S2000 is worthy though :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Won't be able to make it this Sunday but will definitely hit the next one. Have fun

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Vivid, I've always used your website and project cars as a model for choosing mods for my cars starting when I was around 15! Nice to see a quality shop that can stay afloat even during tough times when most other car boutiques are sinking. Keep the good work

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome. enjoy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts