Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

This is my first post on L4P. A few months ago I met Ben Chen in Miami and we hit it off immediately. We have stayed in touch ever since. Right now, I am living vicariously through all my friends on the Gold Rush Rally so I figured it was a good time to start posting on here. I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully adding to some discussions myself.

In late July / early August I will be taking delivery of my favorite Hyper Car! It is especially exciting to me because for many years I thought that I would never be able to legally register and drive one in the United States. If Ferrari is the Horse, and Lamborghini is the Bull, IMO Pagani is the Unicorn.

My car is the first special edition "one-off" Pagani Huayra that has been made and it will be delivered to me through Prestige Imports in Miami, FL. The entire process has been absolutely amazing. I can confirm through this experience that Pagani Automobili and Prestige Imports both treat their customers like family.

My instagram username is : @LamborghiniKS - that is the only social media site that I am on. I went with PaganiKS as my username on here to mix it up. Lamborghini and Pagani are my two favorite brands.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing our mutual passion for cars!

With Best,
Kris
Miami Beach, FL
Instagram : @LamborghiniKS

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Welcome to the 4,

I noticed subtle hints of this on your IG.

Good luck, Im subbed to this thread!

:bow1:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Kris and Aaron are you just looking for a forum that Allan doesn't frequent? �� But Welcome guys and please continue to share your collection and experiences...

Also please post some teasers

·
Registered
848 Posts
About time you got on L4P! Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kris and Aaron are you just looking for a forum that Allan doesn't frequent? �� But Welcome guys and please continue to share your collection and experiences...

Also please post some teasers
Haha, thanks. Neither of us have any issue with Allan, but I look forward to contributing over here as well!

·
Premium Member
21,656 Posts
Welcome to the 4. I've seen pics of your Veneno floating around. I like your taste!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Nice to finally see you on here. I've been following you for a while on IG and always loved your pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had an account here for sometime but have never posted. Now that Kris and Aaron are over here, I thought I'd join the fun. Looking forward to hearing and seeing all the new things to come.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts