Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have been on here for over a year now and still have not passed the magical 100 post count. So I thought what better way to make it to the otherside than a intro thread.

Since I found the four I have stopped browsing all of the other forums that I used to frequent. Happy to be here!

Here is my new to me Escalade, I really like this truck and have a blast with it in the 3 past months of ownership.
So lets get me into the Certury club :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice. welcome.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same situation here! Love to browse around and read the 4 everyday but just not much of a talker, haha.

·
Registered
934 Posts
welcome and nice truck

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome...cool escalade!

·
Registered
349 Posts
personally i rlly love the escalade, how it looks.. but when i test drove it, because i was considering it for my dd, i didn't really like it.. :( but glad that you love it.. enjoy..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello,
I have been on here for over a year now and still have not passed the magical 100 post count. So I thought what better way to make it to the otherside than a intro thread.

Since I found the four I have stopped browsing all of the other forums that I used to frequent. Happy to be here!

Here is my new to me Escalade, I really like this truck and have a blast with it in the 3 past months of ownership.
So lets get me into the Certury club :clap:
What kind of wheels are they?

·
Registered
30 Posts
bring it back to the shop who mounted it. There is a silicone bead on the seam of each part of the wheel, if they gouged it when installing your tires it could leak.

Also check the obvious, get some soapy water and squirt it on the bead of the tire and see if any air bubbles appear. Spray it on the tread you might have a puncture, and spray around the valve stem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts