Luxury4Play.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new to L4P and the car world because I have just become a licensed driver a couple months ago. However, I am extremely passionate about cars and the business surround them. I know that a lot of people on the forum, besides being car enthusiasts, are successful in various fields of business. I am about to finish my junior year of high school right outside of NYC and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in accepting me as an intern for you. I am a very capable and bright student; I scored a 2200 on my sats and am in the top 15% of my class. I do not really know what I want to do with my life but I know I want real world experience with people that know what success is and can pass some of the knowledge down to me. I am willing to do anything from wash cars and run errands, to work with photography or computers. Any opportunity is greatly appreciated and I am available almost all days during the summer starting at the end of June. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread!!!

Kenny

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats the point of the internship. I am not experienced at all, but I am eager to learn and want to learn from somebody that knows what they are doing

·
Registered
942 Posts
I didn't mean don't expect anybody to take you seriously because you don't have any experience, but thank you for reminding me what an internship is. I meant don't expect to join a message board, make 1 resume-esque post, and have opportunities thrown at you.

When I said stick around for awhile, I was implying you should post more and become more involved with the community here if you want somebody to give you a chance.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I didn't mean don't expect anybody to take you seriously because you don't have any experience, but thank you for reminding me what an internship is. I meant don't expect to join a message board, make 1 resume-esque post, and have opportunities thrown at you.

When I said stick around for awhile, I was implying you should post more and become more involved with the community here if you want somebody to give you a chance.
Yeah I agree, you can't just come on here posting and expect people to hire you. To be honest you would have better luck walking around and soliciting yourself in your home area.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
First, Kenny is a weird name for a girl, so that is a strike against you. Second, how can I evaluate you as an intern with that gibberish you posted? Pertinent facts are: how hot are you, what is your bust size, and do you think you would fit under my desk?

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
First, Kenny is a weird name for a girl, so that is a strike against you. Second, how can I evaluate you as an intern with that gibberish you posted? Pertinent facts are: how hot are you, what is your bust size, and do you think you would fit under my desk?
About Kennyg

Biography:
17 years old living right outside of New York City. I am going to college soon and have a real passion for cars
DialM, you might want to reconsider your comment for legal reasons :lol:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
IBTL

Wait until you're 18, then stick around for a while and then ask about internships.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.