Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Given that the Green CF Agera S was still in the factory during filming, I presume this video was made around late October/early November 2012.
This leads me to believe that the white one we see in the last video should be finished by now; and the Hundra (No. 100) should be mid-way through its build, would I be right?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Given that the Green CF Agera S was still in the factory during filming, I presume this video was made around late October/early November 2012.
This leads me to believe that the white one we see in the last video should be finished by now; and the Hundra (No. 100) should be mid-way through its build, would I be right?
It was filmed in mid October, so you are probably correct about the white one being finished or at least very close to that.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Not sure if this is correct,but at 3:27 in the 2/3 video on suspension, did anyone else notice the bare carbon on the roof line? I'm not sure if that is because it was in the production stage and wasn't painted yet, or if it was left that way because it is going to be a bare carbon fiber car. I thought it was worth mentioning.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Not sure if this is correct,but at 3:27 in the 2/3 video on suspension, did anyone else notice the bare carbon on the roof line? I'm not sure if that is because it was in the production stage and wasn't painted yet, or if it was left that way because it is going to be a bare carbon fiber car. I thought it was worth mentioning.
All Koenigsegg´s are bare carbon on the roof line. When you close the hood that part of the roof disappers underneath. ( If i dont missunderstand which part you are refering to).

·
Registered
17 Posts
From Koenigsegg on another forum:

Here is the official breakdown:

CC8S - 6 (4LHD, 2LHD)
CCR - 14 (5LHD, 9RHD)
CCX - 29 (23LHD, 6RHD)
CCXR - 25 (21LHD, 4RHD)
Agera - 7 (6LHD, 1RHD)
Agera R - 16 (14LHD, 2 RHD)
Agera S - 1 (RHD)
----
Total built to date is 98 (not including cars on the line).

Within the CCX/CCXR range there were the Edition, Trevita, and Special Edition cars.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If 98 have been finished, I assume 99 is in final testing or close and #100 is having its electronics installed/panels put on.

·
Registered
310 Posts
New episode:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts