1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
nice...this is gonna be a must watch

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm so pumped. Nine episodes! First one is on the 8th. Koenigsegg/Drive is doing some awesome marketing this year!

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
I love CF. Great video. #carboner

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hearing people like Christian, who has completely fulfilled his dream at such a young age, talk is truly inspiring. The way he carries himself is awesome too; he's very calm and collected, and does a great job explaining different parts or processes. Although this video was pretty short, I think that can be expected of the first video in the series. I bet next video will be longer and have more information in it.

Also, I cannot wait to see more footage of the midnight blue Agera, that thing looks awesome!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've watched the video a few more times now and I've become more and more confused as to whether there is a midnight blue car or not.
In the beginning of the episode and in the teaser, you can clearly see the purple and gold car being dynoed so now I'm pretty sure that the car one can see at 7:00 in the episode is the purple and gold car. The colors don't really match up, but that might have to do with lighting and the fact that it's behind a window. The only time I can remember seeing any midnight blue parts is a hood in the Festool video.
Hopefully it will become clearer as the other episodes are released!

Also, whatever happened to the purple and gold car? I've only seen the one pic of it outdoors and it should have been completed before the green Agera S.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Amazing to see Koenigsegg allowing these videos and cameras inside the factory like this. Such a transparent operation. Unlike some companies, Koenigsegg really embraces media and the great publicity that it brings. Bravo to them once again :clap:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts