Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Innocenzo so I usually go by Inno For short . I am proud to be a part of this great community as I have so many friends here . Like most , I share the same interests summed up as the "Finer things in life "
I do photography as hobby , I make no money off of it but I have a passion for the exotic automobile and I am exercising my creativity by doing so . I have met many interesting people , very wealthy people and have been indoors to witness some of the finest automotive collections .I enjoy HDR , track days and local and distant car club events .
I wanted to share some of my work in a more detailed thread as I have images scattered all around the forums here .
My mission is not competitive , I like most , Would love to see my images in print , in a form of Magazine , Calendar and advertisement .For my own self satisfaction and achievement . To create a friendship with most here in the community and eventually meet up at an event one day . So enough dialogue , Here are few basic images some better than others .I will upload random one from past and present in no particular order .
Hope you enjoy them . Feel free to friend me on any social network

Inno

Some HDR

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
You have some great work here! I usually find HDR to be way over done and just looks ridiculous in general, but your images are a great example of HDR done well. It adds interesting qualities to the photos rather than making them annoying and harsh. Well done.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have some great work here! I usually find HDR to be way over done and just looks ridiculous in general, but your images are a great example of HDR done well. It adds interesting qualities to the photos rather than making them annoying and harsh. Well done.
I just figure keep the image looking as real as possible with definition , There are so many bad ones with ghosting , over saturation and looking Cartoonish and whats more amazing that they have a tremendous following and people love their work . ughh Well Thanks glad you like them .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I saw that photoshop flare!

Yes with the Fisker pic , It was kind of the time before instagram , i thought it was a cool effect , Thought you were talking about the last 3 uploads

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
great photos Inno, I hope I can make it down to NY next year and meet up with you, you attend some cool events!
Thank you , just shoot me a message , Some events I cant help because I get a private invite but there are tons of other events so dont worry there is no shortage of events

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good stuff, even the HDR stuff works.
Many do not like HDR because most do not do it right ,not saying that there is a right way because everyone's artistic level is different but I can say there are many terrible ones out there . I have seen some artist that I would love to emulate but my photoshop skills are not the best , I can just try to keep the images as close to reality as I can with enhancements of tones and shades .

Well , I thank you for the great compliment , your female model and portrait work is outstanding.
Pleasure to meet you and hope to catch up with you and many of the friends we share here in my future trips to the west coast .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blue Foil Wrap on SLS

Here are a few pics from the Exoticrally Charity event rally starting from Exotics Classics in Syosset long island .

Here are a few from the beginiing of that rally

1 - 18 of 18 Posts