Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one live in the IE because I live in Riverside but probably moving to Ontraio or Chino and was wondering if anyone lived out here

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Claremont. Although I prefer to call it hippyville and not the IE.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
^^ like i shit you not right there... 2 streets up from vernon. Right by monticello and foothill

on sabina peak

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
the long gated drive way? Is your ex blonde and lives right out my cul de sac?

Some guy with a purple diablo lives there now...

·
14,490 Posts
^^
Kracker I'll have to visit you next time I go to my gf's house. I pass Corona everytime I go down to Murieta/Temecula.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
stop by im the first exit of the 15 when you hop on it off the 91. ^

Na man I moved here when baker moved lol... The mayors house is right by your old one right? Does she have a sister by any chance? Or even 2 ones really young. Might be wrong person.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Yeh that red/white column house with those animals has been empty for years now. I guess it had a major flood in the living room area and the floor collapsed lol.

Dam I think she lives right out of my cul de sac. Looked young like 25+/-.

Where did you move to?
I actually did work at your old house on the ac units. I can't remember if it had 4 or 6. 4 i think lol.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Yeh man we got our house in 04 right when the market started to shoot up. I't got upto like 800k then back to mid 4's now lol. SHITTYYY!

Introduce me to the younger sissy she looks under 23 haha.

Last I was there, there was some dude with a purple diablo that owned some sort of landscape company. I haven't seen much action with the house lately but I drive by there couple times a day.
Your other neighbors were the killkutz? The owner was like a dentist in corona?

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
yeh who knows man...
Your brother still stays out here? Yeh man you can get a crazy nice home for 2million over here. Shit for like 700k... Theres a lot for sale right across from your drive way on the corner of garretson/ vernon and one on garretson also.

Still pretty funny that your ex is my neighbor. Never talked to them except the mom came over looking for her dog once lol... Theres some guy in a 350z thats there all the time.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Yeh the mom gave me a weird ass impression as if an ex druggy...
Off masters in the big ass homes?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts