Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Sepan aka Mike, I drive a 09 FX35. I know I'm not your typical member with 400+ horsepower nor have a car that costs over $90K but i am a enthusiast. I have put a lot of time into my car and still working on it. I have a imported kit from Moscow Russia first of its kind in the states installed by RDB. I am still working on adding more mods every month every year. I recently decided to do a wrap which DBX will be doing the work on it. Here is a picture of my car until I do a full write up.

I tried ordering a L4P decal for my car but have to wait until paypal is loaded with $.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Welcome to the 4, and from what I've seen, the typical member here merely aspires for the 400+ HP $90k M3 from factory high performance car. It's a wide chasm - some here do have the garage with 2-3 or more supercars.

Gorgeous FX. I'm a fan of the G37 sedan/coupe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the 4, and from what I've seen, the typical member here merely aspires for the 400+ HP $90k M3 from factory high performance car. It's a wide chasm - some here do have the garage with 2-3 or more supercars.

Gorgeous FX. I'm a fan of the G37 sedan/coupe.
Thank you for the warm welcome, I am a Nissan manager so my goal by next year is to have a GTR. I am pushing 395HP working on a TT kit soon hopefully from taiwan work in progress.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Last picture is very nice ! and nice ride you got there :thumbsup: welcome to the forum

·
5,744 Posts
Always, always been a fan of the fx. Wanted one, and still wouldn't mind one. Some nice wheels and a drop and you have a gorgeous daily driver.

You've taken it a few steps farther. Lovin it.

-Markus-

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you. Once i get home I will do a full write up right now its on eibach with 24" wheels. thinking of cutting the springs a little more.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Welcome to the 4, most people don't have the 90k+ 400 hp car, well my car has 400 hp but it's no were near 90k lol. and also juding from your name, the brand of the car, and where you live...hyes?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the 4, most people don't have the 90k+ 400 hp car, well my car has 400 hp but it's no were near 90k lol. and also juding from your name, the brand of the car, and where you live...hyes?
LOL!, ayo and thank you for the welcome.

Welcome, That fx is serious! Looks mean!
Thank you, still putting work :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A 2012/13 GTR along with an R8 V10 are my two dream cars I must get in this life.
Well I have my last Black Edition GTR sitting in my show room right now ready to take delivery lol.

Yes the R8 and GTR would be my dream garage, although I doubt I will fit in the R8

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
818 Posts
Beautiful FX there! Seeing yours makes me miss mine. Welcome and enjoy the 4.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts