Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I'm up here staying in Santa Rosa for the NASCAR race. It's going to be H-O-T this weekend! Looking forward to some fun action at the track and I'll be posting pics all weekend. Anyone else in the area coming out for this PM or text me! :clap::whistle::D

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
It always amazes me that they hold NASCAR events at Infineon that track is so narrow it just seems that no one can pass with those large cars! It will be all about the pole if you get the pole race over. Thunderhill seem like it would be a much better venue for racing NASCAR.

Post lots of pictures Ashley wont be able to make it there, got a full weekend here but like to see the action from your point of view.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be there....it's always good people watching at a Nascar event to play count the mullets. Cold beer, the smell of high octane and burning brakes...it just gets my motor running!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
It always amazes me that they hold NASCAR events at Infineon that track is so narrow it just seems that no one can pass with those large cars! It will be all about the pole if you get the pole race over. Thunderhill seem like it would be a much better venue for racing NASCAR.

Post lots of pictures Ashley wont be able to make it there, got a full weekend here but like to see the action from your point of view.
ask Montoya he past over 30 cars for his first Sprint Cup win, Last year.
I hope he wins again This year.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ask Montoya he past over 30 cars for his first Sprint Cup win, Last year.
I hope he wins again This year.
JPM is a awesome guy. When I was out at the phoenix race he almost ran me over while driving his golf cart. I told him he isn't very good at driving it and he told me he isn't very good at driving the other things with wheels either. Great sense of humor :)

Did you guys see those photos in the photography section that Fernando Escovar took of me? That is JPM cousin. Also a great guy and good friend.

I was thinking about coming down the the Santana Row this AM but it's a bit out of the way. I have been there for that once and it was pretty fun...about a year ago.

Kane has the pole. Stewart didn't do well at all. I think we may see some surprizes here this weekend. The new car is a whole differant game than before so differant drivers may have better luck than we've seen in the past.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are the pics I have so far. There was a professional photographer from the track taking some press pics of me. I can post those when I get them. Leaving for Bullrun tomorrow so things are crazy right now!

The drive up from LA...

View from the car...

Hanging out on the grid for happy hour...

Kurt Busch and Ryan Newman after qual...

Hot pit action for the west series race...

In the garage after the cup race...

Damn these things are big...

Here is the winning car...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Montoya is one of those that people love him or hate him.
He is a fellow Colombaina and I got to meet him early this year at Fontana, too bad they blocked my pic with him. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts