Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I shot some vid of this ridiculous Gallardo Superleggera and wanted to share. I know the owner is on L4P so shoutout to him (and thanks for the revs!!). By far the sickest SL I've ever seen, props :D

Anyways, here's the video, and the name is pretty fitting for it! BTW, skip to 1:25 for the best part:

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Awesome vid man!!!! Do you mind if I post it on our fan page?

As far as the bumper goes I'm still thinking about having it produced. Just need to find someone that will do it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome vid man!!!! Do you mind if I post it on our fan page?

As far as the bumper goes I'm still thinking about having it produced. Just need to find someone that will do it.
Thanks a lot! I'd love it if you were to post it, and if you don't mind linking my YouTube channel (www. youtube .com/carsandcoffeeirvine) that would be awesome.

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
It's incredible man!!! Damn wow! Best bumper I've seen on the car. Do you have pieces for the rest of the car?
I was gonna have a full kit, but came across some problems with the project and my partner. Trying to figure out what's next. I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I get stuff settled.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Let me know when this bumper gets put back into production. I'd like to stick it on the SuperG as well.

Curious also, but is this modeled after the Reiter/Trefeo bumper?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts