Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I sold my CL63 AMG yesterday after I got a deal too good to pass up and I have a 2009 Audi R8 V8 getting delivered next week at some point. The details are going to be kept top secret for the time being (as I'm still unsure of them) and I will post pictures when it arrives. I'm really excited to finally get my hands on an R8. I think it is absolutely the perfect car. Looking forward to it. Interested to see how fellow L4P owners are enjoying their R8's. :D

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I would say that is an acceptable trade up from the CL! Nicely done. Ray (Club411) just picked up his new R8...he may have some impressions.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you going to have it in time for next weekend?:clap:
Working on that Rani. I'm trying to either get it up here before next weekend or just pick it up down there and hitch a ride with Sam in the big beast. We will see. :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say that is an acceptable trade up from the CL! Nicely done. Ray (Club411) just picked up his new R8...he may have some impressions.
Thank you! I'm real excited. Hoping to get it next week at some point.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I'm stoked for you! A beautiful car through and through. All the talk about possibly trading for an M6, then this! Much different. Enjoy your new ride in good health and please post pics when you get a spare minute after it arrives.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm stoked for you! A beautiful car through and through. All the talk about possibly trading for an M6, then this! Much different. Enjoy your new ride in good health and please post pics when you get a spare minute after it arrives.
Thanks man. I agree. I was definitely into the M6 for a bit, but the R8 was always on the back of my mind. I finally decided to give the R8 a look and now there is no going back. Will definitely post some pictures as soon as it arrives. I don't know how I am going to get through this weekend. Lol. :lol:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Glad to see everything worked out! The R8 is a great upgrade! Sometimes timing is everything..nice job selling your CL that quick

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad to see everything worked out! The R8 is a great upgrade! Sometimes timing is everything..nice job selling your CL that quick
Thanks man. I'm very happy with the outcome. I'm finding a new meaning for the saying, "Patience is a virtue."

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Thanks man. I'm very happy with the outcome. I'm finding a new meaning for the saying, "Patience is a virtue."
Patience is def a virtue. You'll have to bring the R8 out to an event/meet next time your up in NY. Any tips for selling a car hella fast like you did?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Patience is def a virtue. You'll have to bring the R8 out to an event/meet next time your up in NY. Any tips for selling a car hella fast like you did?
Haha. I'm realizing that. Next time I'm up in NY I will definitely bring out the car (if it's with me).

I have been going back and forth on selling the car for quite some time now. Definitely be patient and firm with your potential buyer and price. I wasn't willing to take a low-ball offer just to get rid of it. I waited for the right price and sold it. Do plenty of research as well because the potential buyer is going to come at you with prices of other cars that were cheaper. I knew every car that was brought to me as a comparison and could tell them, "well that car has been painted which is why it sold for this" or "that car had way more mileage and less options." It is helpful to know what else the potential buyer is looking at. Hope this helps a little bit. Feel free to ask me any other questions. It's a tough car market today.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on the new R8, it def tops my list of cars to have! Have you test drove it ?
Thank you. I have driven one before. I absolutely love it. It will be my daily driver.

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Amazing car - Can't wait to get home a drive it more...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 94 Posts