Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photos and Details to follow.

We have a gorgeous 1-off custom DBS incoming with one of the most spectacular factory Aston interiors I've seen to date. This car was made for a good friend to the Aston-Martin Brand, and has a special nameplate that was included as a surprise from the Factory.

If someone is looking for a unique DBS this is it!

1 of the First DBS delivered to the United States.

Please let us know if you have any interest or would like further details and/or L4P Special Pricing

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wait, it is a one-off for someone, with a special nameplate in the car, but it's for sale?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This isn't a flip guys. He paid for the the car, the plaque was a gift from Aston Martin. He's still in good graces, trust me ;)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you guys have negative comments please post them elsewhere. While feedback is appreciated, it isn't polite nor respectful to "crap" on my thread(s).

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I wasn't trying to crap on the thread, the original post just made no sense to me. So, this is a used 2009? I didn't realize that the first ones were 2009 model year. I thought the first ones were 2008. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dial, my comment was geared more towards another poster.

To my knowledge 2009 model year was the first in the US for the DBS. I could be wrong though

·
Registered
773 Posts
is it here yet? is it here yet? is it here yet? lol. can't wait to see the beauty

1 - 14 of 14 Posts