Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Blitzo,
PM me if you would like to speak with a broker to help with the decision making process. The family business used to be aircraft brokerage and I still have a few contacts. BTW, I would love to go back to Indonesia for a visit, I haven't been there in 10 years. Maybe you could find a way to use Suharto's old Jetstar for a while just to make sure it's NOT for you. I think it's still on display at the aviation museum.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sweet thanks guys for all the help and direction lol

I got a lot of thinking to do and need to be able to justify my choice to the upper mgmt.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
update:

after all the advice i found a good local beechcraft agent. finally got all the approvals and were going with the king air 350i. agent already has a prespecd plane on order :) working with a management company to provide pilots, mechanics and service plan out of singapore. working on an aoc and building two small private runways 1800m.

Reactions: SMW

·
Registered
690 Posts
Blitzo,

Glad to hear everything worked out. King Air is definitely the Cadillac of Turboprops and will serve you well. Sounds like your starting to really learn about the industry. Show us a picture when you get the plane, maybe do a cool paint job on it.

~SMW

21 - 24 of 24 Posts