Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
In n out used to be my cheat meal for the week. But since I got real serious into lifting, I've cut it out all together. Last time I went, I just didn't have the taste for it. It saddens me!!

-Markus-

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have been eating In-N-Out since I was about 7 years old. That was when they put the one off the 15 FWY In Hesperia. Hate to say that I used to live in that crap town for 15 years. Anyways! I had heard of the 3x, 4x, 5x, and so on for years. But I didn't find out about Animal Style until I was about 17. A friend of mine was with me one night at one and told me about it. His uncle worked for Corporate at the time. I haven't stopped eatin' it that way since. This was also when I used to eat there pretty much on a daily basis, and 1-3 times a day. I was young, in construction and less than 130 pounds. I just couldn't gain the weight. The only thing I did try though, #2 Animal Style Protein. Holy crap was that the messiest, most delicious burger I ever ate. I only had 1 problem. I was driving while trying to eat it. A lot of the other stuff I had heard about, but a lot of it I haven't. I have tried Animal Fries. Didn't care to much for 'em though. I like 'em as I always have. I will try them a little on the crispy side next time though.

Also had a friend that told me he would pound down 4 Double Doubles in 1 sitting. He was and always has been a roofer. In the desert, being a roofer, you need all the food you can to sustain the day.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Also had a friend that told me he would pound down 4 Double Doubles in 1 sitting. He was and always has been a roofer. In the desert, being a roofer, you need all the food you can to sustain the day.
I feel sorry for anyone using the bathroom after your buddy's been in there dropping an octuple........

·
Registered
711 Posts
Where are these In 'n' Out Burgers general found in the States? I wanna try this place from seeing all you Die hards speak about it and well all we got is Five guys from the latest of places from USA. Five guys is okay but we have so many grezzzy spoon diners with dope burgers that five guys cant compare to soo much.

·
Registered
711 Posts
So I Mid-west to West Coast thing. Hmmm drive there 3-5 days. Looks like next year add to my list of areas to travel to so I can try one of these bad boys.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Next Burger Update.... We will be stopping by 5 Guys Burgers and Fries somewhere in Florida. West Vs. East. Someone that lives in a Neutral State will have to decide the winner. LOL!

·
10,594 Posts
Great post. I ate at 5 Guys for the first time last week. In & Out is less than a mile from my home. IMO 5 Guys was the tastier buger. I'm not crazy about either of their fries.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Cant wait to revisit this place on goldRush Rally.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
5 Guys is great! Except the name...that can create some akward situations when explaining what you had for lunch....

Never had In-N-Out though. I heard its great. Only a few locations.

Smashburger isn't that good.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
4X4 Animal Style, Extra toast, Very Well-Done fries, Neo Shake. Nothing better!

41 - 59 of 59 Posts