Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
I'd say it's not as wide spread as Five Guys, they tend to be located close to major shopping areas/malls, not really an every town kind of establishment.
Kinda like Chick-fil-a. Best damn chicken sandwiches ever.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If your body can handle the frozen white castle you'll probably enjoy the real deal. Red Robin isn't bad and have never ending fries. Johnny Rockets is awesome! Love that it's a Mohegan Sun and it's open late.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I like Five Guys fries about 70% of the time. I really think the toppings make the burger. The meat is just a foundation for the extras. I don't eat the bun, so I have to make it worth the price with the extras.

Oh yeah, The Varsity is more of an inst-poo situation than Five Guys. It's a greasy, tasty, Atlanta institution (since 1928, originally a drive-in; now a drive in and a sit-down fast food spot). OMG, it's so good going down. It's almost an insult to the city to not make a Varsity visit. www.thevarsity.com
Chili dogs, Frosted Oranges, onion rings, wet cement thick chocolate shakes, and burgers.
Yeah, good stuff, but once a year is more than plenty.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've never eaten at either of these places. So what should be the burger of choice at In N Out?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts