Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hardees is still around? All of their locations got bought out by Carl's Jr. here.
Yeah, I was just in Denver last fall and noticed that. They are still all over the Southeast though, guess it's a name familiarity thing.
It is! It's like a sippable Creamsicle. Actually, when it's first served, it's not sippable or suckable. You kinda feel like your head is going to cave in from the effort of sucking on the straw. It's best to let it melt for a few minutes before caving your head in.
Sounds like you've mastered this practice. I must bear witness.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Next Burger Update.... We will be stopping by 5 Guys Burgers and Fries somewhere in Florida. West Vs. East. Someone that lives in a Neutral State will have to decide the winner. LOL!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
They dont have 5GUYS in Cali?
Theres one in Miami right on Washington Street across from all the clubs

·
Registered
833 Posts
Next Burger Update.... We will be stopping by 5 Guys Burgers and Fries somewhere in Florida. West Vs. East. Someone that lives in a Neutral State will have to decide the winner. LOL!
5 guys is simply 25% more money, and half as good. If In N Out made its way out east, 5 guys would go bankrupt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive had both. And 5 guys blows n&out out of the water. 5 guys is best burger ive had anywhere. Not to mention they give you a whole bag of fries with every order.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I am on the east and have yet to try 5 Guys Burgers. I usually just go to Bobby Flay's Burger joint.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
According to my research 5 Guys is different and better on the East Coast. If we have time to go in ATL , we will go to Varsity too. Why not? LOL!

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
5 Guys is instant shits, FYI.

·
Registered
111 Posts
We could have our foreign attendees decide the winners. They are the most nuetral I would say! That is a hard decision between 5 Guys and In-N-Out. We have both here in Phoenix and both are great!

·
14,490 Posts
5 guys is simply 25% more money, and half as good. If In N Out made its way out east, 5 guys would go bankrupt.
Agreed. 5 guys is horrible. First time I didn't like it at all. Second time I had it because some one bought it for me, still didn't like it.

According to my research 5 Guys is different and better on the East Coast. If we have time to go in ATL , we will go to Varsity too. Why not? LOL!
Ewwww 5 guys.

5 Guys is instant shits, FYI.
That it is. That it is.

Reactions: MPower

·
14,490 Posts
I thought that was White Castle
Mmmm white castle. Is there a white castle anywhere were going?. I'm definitely have to get that.

·
14,490 Posts
There's probably a White Castle along the way. Also an insta-shit burger.
I've never had white castle from the actual place. Only the frozen ones from the market :(

·
14,490 Posts
Red Robin blows them all out of the water imo
I see commercials for red robin quite often yet I've never seen one lol.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts