Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we put in our time and resources but it seems as though the grass is greener elsewhere. Therefore, we would like to thank everyone that has shown support to our purpose and before we go we'd like to show our appreciation by extending an offer of 15% off ANY wrap. Just mention L4P and we'll honor it. Offer expires end of the year. Take care everybody and good luck with your builds. Btw, you can catch us on 6speed online if you wana follow us as we make our transition.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
You must not have much time or resources if that was what you put in mr 46 posts. You don't even have an Avatar..

I've been here a while and I've never heard of you until now.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
You must not have much time or resources if that was what you put in mr 46 posts. You don't even have an Avatar..

Pretty sure they meant their business

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoa. Love that A7 color!
Thx! Glad you like it.

We've started numerous posts. Over 40+ as you said but replies and pm's have been minuscule.

Signing off l4p? or shutting down your biz?
No just l4p. Business is doing great. We're really busy with a full house right now.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Thx! Glad you like it.

We've started numerous posts. Over 40+ as you said but replies and pm's have been minuscule.

No just l4p. Business is doing great. We're really busy with a full house right now.
Which color is that? I've been looking for something similar. It looks better than the 3M Brushed gold, but maybe I'm wrong. Right now I have 3M satin black and love it, but need a change.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts

I don't know if you've noticed but L4P has been dying a lot lately.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which color is that? I've been looking for something similar. It looks better than the 3M Brushed gold, but maybe I'm wrong. Right now I have 3M satin black and love it, but need a change.
Its purple matte metallic by Avery. Change it up! Lol

I don't know if you've noticed but L4P has been dying a lot lately.
So I've heard.

how much do you charge for a full wrap?
Depends on the car/color/finish. Pm us for more specifics.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahh, I believe your referring to the satin gold chrome one we did. Here's some more pix for your viewing pleasure...

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts