Luxury4Play.com banner

:::IMPORTANT PLEASE READ::: LA TO SB RUN

724 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Germany 
#1 ·
This is a set menu at Bella Vista: Here it is below. We are a huge group so this is necessary. If you want something else there are other restaurants near by or you can ask for a seperate table. They have done their best to accomodate us. it's 40 bucks a person.

Buffalo mozzarella tutti frutti heirloom tomato (v)
basi...l, aged balsamic, grilled olive bread ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ****** lime roasted halibut
saffron fregola, artichokes
bloomsdale spinach OR Roasted chicken,
potato, romanesco broccoli, squash puree ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Grape soda"
frozen yogurt, blueberries, biscottiorOld fashioned chocolate cake
with sour cream chocolate frosting

#2 ·
ALSO I CAN'T EMPHASIZE ENOUGH HOW THIS IS A RUN. A CRUISE. NO RACING OR DRIVING LIKE YOU ARE THE STIG. SOME PEOPLE ARE BRINGING THEIR KIDS SO I WANT TO KEEP IT EXTRA SAFE. IF ANYONE DRIVES CRAZY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THESE RUNS ON ANYMORE. MOST IMPORTANT LETS HAVE A GREAT TIME TOMORROW!

#5 ·
I am tempted since I have had no sugar coffee or alcohol for almost a whole week! :bitenails:

I suggest everyone bring CASH to make paying the bill a little easier. I did tell the manager that we would split up the checks a bit but not too crazy.

#9 ·
For those of you in the OC or even San Diego looking for a luxury & exotic car event, please meet at bbi autosport, located in Huntington Beach at 8-9am. There will be an open house style set up with breakfast set up. From this location, we will caravan to meet the rest of the L4P Run group in Woodland Hills.

If you cannot make the run, stop by anyways. The garage at bbi is a must see. Cars & Coffee Crew in OC, extend your morning and stop by.

17141 Palmdale Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Its a small chunk of your morning. See you tomorrow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.