Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Ill give you a hint. You pay 69 percent of your monthly payment to the goverment. All the more exotic cars over here has atleast a 200k sticker. Oh oh and it's in skandinavia.
r u talking about income tax?

im gonna say denmark! but i thought it was more like 57% max

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Correct sir. It's 69% when your in the 150k PLUS ally. Then it simply decreases. It's 69%, 47%, 32%, and 17%. Theres loads of tax fraud over here. You actually get longer time in prison if you cheat with taxes then you do with murder/rape. :lol: This system is a fvcking joke.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
that suxs, I thought it was a 57 or 59% tax ceiling.
who the fvck want to give 70 % percent of their income to the gvt. Its like the mafia over there lol

fvck im at 999... and here I wanted to make a special photo shoot post for my 1k

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Make a nice pic of the R8 or something.

And yeah, it's fucking ridicules. Many, many scam with the taxes lol.
This is probably the most retarded country. The goverment are a bunch of legalized gangsta's over here

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Just a few days in Copenhagen with my father. We did a little euro-trip so to speak :)

I just turned 20 - a year away. I'm already starting to save up :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Sounds nice.. Best of luck with the saving :) Im going to new york/La in the summer. wooho :partytime::partytime:
I live in Copenhagen. a minute from the center of the city. If your ever here, hit me up man. Can give you a tour. Show the cars etc etc

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Sorry you won't be able to make it. I just turned 21, but I don't think I'm going to head over to the other side of the country, so I won't go either. Were you guys going to purchase the car over here in the states for GR or just ship one of yours? Just wondering.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Nope, the Ferrari 599 is being picked up first thing in the morning tomorrow, and the R8 is something i want for my 18 bday which also is being purchased from here. If we were able to go we would probably ship it or fly it over.. And nice car man:)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Nope, the Ferrari 599 is being picked up first thing in the morning tomorrow, and the R8 is something i want for my 18 bday which also is being purchased from here. If we were able to go we would probably ship it or fly it over.. And nice car man:)
Sweet! Sounds good. Hope you can get that R8, bro! Just remember, you can be the best driver, but it's the other people on the road you have to be careful of (because the other people usually suck at driving). Lol. Thanks.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts