Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or are they actually murdering my wallet? Anyways with 30 percent off of the whole store plus free shipping, you just cant go wrong.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Stepping away from express, the only thing that I KINDA like are their photographer pants and some shirts... I've had a bad experience with em..

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have two nieces that work at Express...and I am sorry to say I haven't used that to my advantage yet.

My fiance` loves their essential and princess dress shirts so I will have to utilize my resources before x-mas.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I always rip the crotch out of express. I had one pair a few weeks ago and when my big a$$ sat down in the NSX, my balls got cold... they were touching the leather...

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I always rip the crotch out of express. I had one pair a few weeks ago and when my big a$$ sat down in the NSX, my balls got cold... they were touching the leather...
Just means your ass is too big or your balls have elephantiasis. Willing to bet its option 2...

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Just means your ass is too big or your balls have elephantiasis. Willing to bet its option 2...
something like that... I have already torn 2 pairs since I got the NSX. One from Express and the others were true religion...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts