Luxury4Play.com banner

I'm In Love with a Dinosaur

7K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  redjeeper 
#1 ·
I have a secret love affair with the Ford F-150 Raptor. My whole life I have hated trucks, I have been a street/race car guy that seemed like he could never be converted. However, today, that all changed. After a long day offroading in a friend of mines Raptor, I can officially say, I'm hooked. On the road, I hate the thing, its big, bad gas mileage, annoying, heavy, bad ride, etc... However, the second it hits the dirt, it becomes a race car. Flying over bumps at speed u didn't know where possible, power oversteer with such control through the corners, jumps, banks, climbs. This thing is not a car. I would be completely fine living in the middle of absolutely nowhere if it meant that i got to drive a Raptor through the middle of nowhere even day, and coming from a guy that feels more at home on the racetrack than on a dirt road, that is a big statement.

#5 · (Edited)
Raptor Love

It's pretty hard NOT to love a vehicle that took 8th place in the notorious Baja 1000 bone stock!! The thing is an animal, no question, and believe it or not there are multiple upgrades available for this vehicle to take it to yet another level, and we offer them all! Take a look at our latest project, we based it off of the Raptor with better fuel mileage in mind. We took an Ecoboost powered F150 and made it very capable!

#6 ·
#9 ·
Raptor is badass. I almost bought one last year, but then I decided to get a H1 because it's more unique. But watch out hard offroading this monster. Google for bent frame raptor, some users had issues with it, but only when making big jumps at high speed.

#11 ·
Someone near me owns a Raptor and its visual appeal alone makes me want to test drive it. Huge curbside appeal and from what I've heard the handling offroad is telepathic. Nice trucks no doubt.

WheelsB - you almost have to share with us a full-res version of that shot for our computer desktops. Stunning!

#16 ·
just did a shoot with my buddies raptor today (the same one this thread is about), we had a little fun on the way, and heres a teaser of what is to come :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.