41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Lol, I'm Alex. Wore a mets cap.
sup man
Stefan here
cool, hit me up for h20
Awesome day! Yep it rained a little, but didn't stop anyone! I'm Dan with the Audi S5 btw. Great show...loved the village setting.

When and how did this happen? :confused: I saw some dents in your front quarter panel and hood, was confused about that.
hey dan... you car sounded mean. we should try and get a pull set up like we did after the toll plaza.
uhhhh I'm Bill lol and I drive an ///M3
ohh the guy with the e36.... nice to meet you.

·
Registered
533 Posts
hey dan... you car sounded mean. we should try and get a pull set up like we did after the toll plaza.
Thanks dude, speaking of which, I almost blew out my ears while flooring it right next to the wall after the toll plaza when we both were going at it, so I consequently let off at times :eek:hwell: lol Love the V though, she's def a beast.

In any case, I would be down to set up a few pulls, and possibly get some video

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Thanks dude, speaking of which, I almost blew out my ears while flooring it right next to the wall after the toll plaza when we both were going at it, so I consequently let off at times :eek:hwell: lol Love the V though, she's def a beast.

sounds like a plan. just let me know when and we can set it up.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts

the s5 sounds amazing in person....i heard you romp on it next to me trying to pass some traffic.

·
Banned
298 Posts
We should get a group together this week for a meet.
how about wednesday?
Short Hills Pizza in Short Hills NJ, at like 8pm?
I know the owner of the shop, he is dying to host a meet, he is a BMW enthusiast, and used to have a M5, now has a fully built BMW race car. I would tell him to bring it out...
Who would be down?
Should I make a thread?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Would be cool to ride with you guys if you set up another meet, if I can borrow a bike from my uncle I wouldn't mind tagging along. Wouldn't want to drive the beater again lol.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts