Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss and i were thinking about putting on a rally for sports bikes since there doesnt seem to be any rallies for that crowd. We would want to start in the morning on a saturday probably and ride about 60 miles through some mountains to an italian joint for lunch. then ride through some more mountains for about 60 miles then hit a highway back down to the valley where we would all meet up again. Its about 220 mile round trip and we were thinking at the end of the trip have everyone meet a location where there would be music and other things. I was thinking of having a local bike shop sponsor a dyno session where you pay $xx for like 3 pulls and and who ever has the highest hp or what not wins a prize. Also having a couple photographers snaps some shots of the crowd going through the mountains and then displaying the photos over a projector at the end of the trip. Also thinking that the photos could sell to the bikers. Having some girls at the end of the trip i think would be a nice touch.

I'm looking for your input as to what would make this rally successful and memorable.

Jon

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Cannonball Bike Run. I do like your idea. Sounds like a good time if it happens. We have lots of bike nights here in Atlanta. For years everyone meets at the Vortex and then rides after.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That cannonball run looks like a lot of fun. This rally would be more for 1 day to start things off and if it becomes successful then have it grow.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i know somebody who did the cannonball bike run in europe....its crazy....and you hurt after a while....choose your bike carefully....the person I know used a zx10r...not the wisest of choices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts