Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know the weather will start turning on us pretty soon and it will be getting colder. I wanted to see what people thought of my idea. We will be opening our new facility in about 2 weeks finally. I was thinking throughout the winter we could pick a night and have a meet/poker game or something like that. Plenty of safe parking outside of the place. Stay warm inside. Maybe have different food each week or something like that. Let me know what you guys think?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
James thank you for opening up your shop to the 4 members, we are hoping to unite the NE and taking all the unwanted drama out. Respect.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I am down

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
What kinda food we talking about here? :whistle: RAW isn't it about time to send Aimee over to East Coast to meet and greet? Preferably on Italian Food Night........:whistle::whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Once the place is done I will post up the address. What night seems to work best for people?

·
Banned
298 Posts
James this is a great idea...
I am always down to take some money in a poker game :)...
I would say do it wednesday night...

·
Registered
548 Posts
James, this sounds like a great idea... I'm in WC but I do visit my Mom in Queens all the time, I can deff bring some guys with me.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
sounds good...I'm down for Wednesday it'll help get us over the midweek hump :) especially once the weather turns...

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so we will do wednesday nights. I will set something up once we open the new facility.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Btw, why not Thursdays? that was how we always had it... just curious.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Thursdays we can save for something else. im not always free the same night every week so maybe hitting up something one week on wed and another on thurs would work.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Just an idea, but why not do something a couple nights a week. That way those whom cant make it out one night can later that week. Im not saying every night but maybe twice a week. Tuesday/Wednesday and a Friday/Saturday/Sunday which ever seems suitable.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts