Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Technically speaking, the maze-like aray of diagonals you see above is actually showing you the time. But, as is Tokyoflash's wont, the point here isn't so much about time itself as it is about the journey of figuring it out. Well trained ninjas might be able to decouple the numbers from their unhelpfully similar background, but for the rest of us this "Optical Illusion" LED watch will be an enigma of random black lines wrapped inside a lime green mystery. Thankfully, it does come with a button to clear away the mists of confusion if you ever need to, you know, actually tell the time. The watch remains a concept for now, but if enough people vote in favor of its unnecessarily convoluted design, Tokyoflash might just go ahead and build a few. So why not jump off the fence and make your voice heard in the source below?
MFG website Optical Illusion LED Watch Design | Tokyoflash

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I'm terrible at this stuff.. button would be broken by end of week :)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Based on previous watches from them $150-200

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
wow 10 Min's i still see little green black lines ..lol.. i hated these posters as a kid ..agh .. why cant i see it ..

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
my eyes must be too advanced or something, i could never see these hidden images and crap :p

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
after viewing the time for 10sec cross-eyed. I can no longer see anything else on this thread, let alone read it.

therefore, I dont think this watch is for me :laugh: nor for those who want to keep their eye sight!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
This gave me a great idea. I want to make an analog watch that has a 3mm dia face, so you can't see what time it is unless you have really good eyes. Then if you can't see the time, you can cheat by sliding a built in magnifying glass over the face :lol:.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts