Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sinned2545 and I organized an event this past Sunday at 5pointZ in Long island City. It was a true success. I just wanted to share the pictures with you guys. I haven't seen ya in a while due to my car being out of commision, but it will be on the road tomorrow hopefully.

The official picture thread if your interested. ---> http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=924116

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
nice shots Omar. some clean ass rotaries there. hmmm must been the reason i saw so many rx7s/rx8s on the way back from captree on sunday. i saw a black rx7 rolling with a black rx8 i thought it was dennis in the fd but it wasnt. then a group of rx8s rollin together. musta been goin to or from your event. good stuff man, havent seen you two in a long while.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Awesome Pics Omar, where exactly where you guys, In a comic book? haha. Some crazy graffiti everywhere. reminds me of 1984,, Beat Street

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Dopeness!!!! goodjob Omar!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
explains the rx's i saw in the city last sunday.

just once though i'd like a group of cars of the same to be together and a honda not be there....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sick pics as usual Omar! Sorry I wasn't able to make it out that weekend. Was planning on it but something came up.

This is located in Queens for those of you asking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pretty dope..I've shot there a few times. Guys seem to love that location for photoshoots. I have to shoot a R34 this weekend over there too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts