Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Fellow L4P Members,

I hope everyone is well. Let me get to the point. I am highly interested in moving away from the Tampa Bay area, ASAP. I have a Master's Degree in Public Administration and Business Degree. I have a professional and a entrepreneur background. For over two years now I've been working the night shift at a Gas station as the Night Manager; I'm thankful for a job; but I HATE IT. I need a new environment, a fresh clean start. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions and or guidance on landing a job in Dubai? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Sincerely,

Kyle Martin

·
Registered
284 Posts
Good luck in your search. Just a little hint for your future job interviews. Don't ever say that you hate your current job, as it doesn't make you look good. You should instead put it as ''I like what I'm doing but I need new professional challenges." Alot of people hate what they're currently doing, you just can't say it out loud :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Good luck in your search. Just a little hint for your future job interviews. Don't ever say that you hate your current job, as it doesn't make you look good. You should instead put it as ''I like what I'm doing but I need new professional challenges." Alot of people hate what they're currently doing, you just can't say it out loud :)
I think this is spam.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I think this is spam.
he has been a member since last year so I will give him the benefit of a doubt.

I was planning on relocating to the UAE, more specifically, Abu Dhabi and I suggest you look there as well if you are pursuing a more professional background. I have a thread on it somewhere :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for looking at my post. This is not 'Spam'! I'm serious about getting the hell away from here. I will look into your suggestions. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I have been serious about leaving too. Not for financial reasons, more family oriented. Good luck

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I wish i could understand why every body wants to go to Dubai and think its the best place in the world

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I wish i could understand why every body wants to go to Dubai and think its the best place in the world
most think the grass is greener. But they forget that work and stress follows you every were. I think if you can't find some type of happiness here in the states your not going to find it else were. The grass is greener were you water it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Grandpa Scott

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
probably the same reason why people abroad want to move to 'Hollywood' 'Beverly Hills' 'Los Angeles' 'New York City' -- they see the pictures but don't realize that the pictures describe 1% - there is poverty and shittiness everywhere and you need to change your life/goals if you want betterment - a location change can lend a hand but just because you move somewhere doesn't automatically make your life better. walk around LA/Hollywood, find a person on a bus/walking down the road - you would be surprised how many left their lives elsewhere to come to glamorous LA but it wasn't what they expected. Dubai is a great place to visit or vacation but I would do much more research before deciding you want to up and leave a steady job to go to an unknown land. Either way - good luck sir.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
probably the same reason why people abroad want to move to 'Hollywood' 'Beverly Hills' 'Los Angeles' 'New York City' -- they see the pictures but don't realize that the pictures describe 1% - there is poverty and shittiness everywhere and you need to change your life/goals if you want betterment - a location change can lend a hand but just because you move somewhere doesn't automatically make your life better. walk around LA/Hollywood, find a person on a bus/walking down the road - you would be surprised how many left their lives elsewhere to come to glamorous LA but it wasn't what they expected. Dubai is a great place to visit or vacation but I would do much more research before deciding you want to up and leave a steady job to go to an unknown land. Either way - good luck sir.
I use to live in San Diego long ago. When relative and friends would come visit I would take them to LA/Hollywood and show them all the sights and they would also see the seediness...so sometimes it doesnt always look good on tv or in pictures. See also what rights you have as a non resident in moving to Dubai.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Only reason I ever requested for UAE was because I actually had a job lined up. I am unsure of his circumstances after reading his other threads :eek:hwell:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts