Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1st thread in 3 years! :bow1:

The theme is about im thinking to buy a murcielago SV. My dream! :lol:

But the first problem is, im a little bit scared, i never own a sport car out of porsche, i have friends with Ferrari or opinions about lamborghini and its ok i can aford it and the things they said calm me about the italian sport cars.
But the SV i think is more than that and i dont know nothing about it, and here is where i need your help, if you can tell me all things i have to know about this model? I have to buy it used i have to know all the things what i have to be in alert, to eb calm and do a good deal.
The second thing is i cant find anyone grey or orange, i look every week the german usedcars webs but nothing and im starting to be impatient :lol:
Im starting to look in usa for one, do you know any good place to call if maybe have one? or a good SV on sale to see it?
And a good web to start looking?

Sorry if i dont be clear or something!

Thanks! Great forum! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lamborghini Houston has one and I know Cats Exotics usually has one or 2. They are amazing cars so you can't go wrong. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lamborghini Houston has one and I know Cats Exotics usually has one or 2. They are amazing cars so you can't go wrong. Good luck.
Thank you, im going to look there

there are at least 2 on mobile.de
But no grey or orange, a yellow one looks good but...

I know i'm not supposed to "promote" another forum, but a good idea is to sign up at Lambopower and make a thread there, they will help you :)
Good luck with the SV!
Thank you!

there are a couple of them in Dubai...
Thanks i take a look but i dont know nothing about export cars of dubai to spain

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LHD, you know some thing about one? Where?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts