Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
that's freaking insane! what a beautiful house. props to that architect!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I don't know who the architect is.

But, if that's the style you really want, you can look for any qualified architect that specializes in residential, and they can come up with a layout and similar look that fits your property. You don't need the original architect, just the vision and inspiration...

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just really love the style the layout and the openness. I love areas of a house that will completely open up to the outdoors but here in Texas we have had 31 straight days of above 100 degree weather so I may need to rethink it. it would make those 20 days a year that we get in the mid 80's perfect.

·
14,490 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Check with these guys - KMH

I didn't look through their portfolio to confirm but they are very well known in the area. If they didn't design it, they will know who did.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thats an awesome home. If your still having difficulty finding some info on that house, You might try the suggestion on finding an architect or home designer that can look at the images and lay it out from there. If you have trouble finding someone to do that. Contact me I can do it.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Umm... i'm with ya... I LOVE IT. I love the use of concrete throughout the home, the recessed lighting, and unique roof/ceiling lines as well as the integration of water and the trees into the courtyard. PERFECT.

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I wonder what realistically the "build" cost would be for something like that? Maybe even a little bit smaller....10k sq ft as much as I'd love it, I think is a little large.

Gorgeous home!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts