Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
was talking to raw on saturday and with the amount of parking we have around the new shop we could do it there too..

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I dont think we can change the SR thing as it is an established event and in a place that is central but we will be planning some new local events, there will be an announcment that will be effecting all local events this week. Stay tuned but In-N-Out anytime and I am there.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I know this was visited once, but Standford Shopping Mall or Town And Country Village off Embarcadero Rd. would be choices I could stand behind. Both have access to coffee/breakfast.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I haven't been to the new one yet, and apparently it just opened this past week. I vote for an official L4P dinner or something. Preferably before I go back to school on the 17th.

·
Registered
155 Posts
SR will live on as Raw said it has been established for several years. Set up a drive from SR to In-n-Out and i am sure people will follow.

Alex, you need to pull all the P-cars for some SharkEvents.

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
hehe well there's an in and out here too but I'm all for it if you guys want to come here. There's a helluva a lot of parking spots and NO locals telling us to not rev etc....

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We are in the process of planning a local run in partnership with our valued sponsor Sharkwerks. Empty, Fred, Alex and I are brainstorming but its time for N. Cali to show what we are all about. A drive followed by lunch to begin with. We will be doing many events in the coming months. Stay Tuned.

·
Registered
976 Posts
We are in the process of planning a local run in partnership with our valued sponsor Sharkwerks. Empty, Fred, Alex and I are brainstorming but its time for N. Cali to show what we are all about. A drive followed by lunch to begin with. We will be doing many events in the coming months. Stay Tuned.
I'm down and its about time! Let us know whats cracking Raw.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
would love to see some n. cal events. ill roll the bike down for some drives :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts