Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
APC Rescues. Be sure to size down 2.
DING DING DING... Mine are wearing in nicely, but they were hell the first few weeks.... Most people wont know about this, but, they are quality raw denims..

·
Registered
557 Posts
No need to repeat what has been said, but i am a big PRPS and Earnest Sewn fan.

If you are looking for raw I would suggest Kicking Mule Workshop or RRL. Can't go wrong with either of those brands.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
man there are some brands i never heard of b4 that i need to check out.
My cuts are mainly italian, all 3 brands of armani. cavalli.
also boss, are nice.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
RR fit the best for me. Best to go to a store like Nordstrom and try on a bunch of different brands. They all fit people different.
Which RR's are looser fitting, like 7's relaxed in comparison?? My legs don't fit in most of the straight leg/bootcut jeans, damn squats :( :lol:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Diesel Zatiny, True Religion Ricky and Nathan work great for me.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Which RR's are looser fitting, like 7's relaxed in comparison?? My legs don't fit in most of the straight leg/bootcut jeans, damn squats :( :lol:
Haha - I am (unfortunately/fortunately not quite sure which) a really skinny dude so the RR's fit perfectly. I have a few pairs, but not sure which cut they are :confused: - sorry!

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Diesel Zatiny, True Religion Ricky and Nathan work great for me.
I must say, I just got a new pair of TR's, the Ricky T I believe and they are SOFT and comfortable, without obnoxious thick stitching too.. I love them

Haha - I am (unfortunately/fortunately not quite sure which) a really skinny dude so the RR's fit perfectly. I have a few pairs, but not sure which cut they are :confused: - sorry!
All good man, i'll just try a few pair and see, thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
The Floyd are probably the roomiest RR jeans.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i love my true religions.

that's why i own 13 pairs lol

i just sold 2 of the bootcut TR's i had.....

41 - 59 of 59 Posts