Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
William Rast Billy Fit

I'm a denim addict and I'm all about the comfort. I would go with a pair of William Rast --- "Billy" fit, which is a loose fit. Cost $220. In case you order online, the waist size is a true waist size. If you typically are in a 34 jean, then order 34. I think Nordstroms.com still carries this label. (label is owned by Justin Timberlake). Anyways, happy shopping.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have a question about some RR, TR, and Seven jeans I bought. All of them are 36 wide, but are too long. Do these companies only offer one size length??

·
Registered
7 Posts
if you want something a little more subtle, but good quality:
- 45rpm (not quite in budget but if we're talking about PRPS they're in same range)
- Kohzo (excellent..but expensive. sometimes on sale, within range)
- Pure Blue Japan
- Studio d'Artisan
a little more "fashion" oriented
- Heddi Lovu
- L.G.B. (my go-to's, very comfortable, tons of different cuts - skinny to bootcut, all different styles)
- Shellac (if you get it from japan, it's like half price than American retailers)
- there's a new line called Aviatic that's quite nice. a bit more relaxed fit.
- also a new Italian line called "Novemb3r," beautiful washes similar to PRPS.
i wear a lot of Drkshdw's and i'd highly recommend them, but they're not quite bootcut.. there's a ton more but don't want to get too fashion-oriented and the price goes up from there and the availability goes down.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Love AG, but what once were perfect fitting jeans aren't so much anymore, heavy squats FTL :(

7's are my prime choice, most comfortable and just classic!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sean Johns, I know it's a hip hop brand, but some of the stuff has a really nice fit and looks really good and isn't so insanely gaudy as other hip hop brands.

Rocawears and Shady's are also not bad and likewise aren't really gaudy and they have some nicer stuff that you can wear quite a lot....I'm a bigger guy so I don't fit into the other stuff mentioned as of yet, but these still are pretty decent....but might be a bit "low end" for many people on here...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive got alot of Dsquared2 Jeans, they look good, gr8 quality, but they come quite expensive. But they look good!! :-d

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Picked up a few pairs of Diesels and FCUKs this past weekend. I think I have close to 20+ pairs now... :shifty:

21 - 40 of 59 Posts