Good old Levi's
Earnest Sewn
Diesel
AG
Papers

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Splurge on a pair of PRPS. You'll never look back. As long as you take care of them. They will last years.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
PRPS
Rock n Republic
7 for all man kind
True Religion
Monarchy
Good old Levi's
Earnest Sewn
Diesel
AG
Papers
Pretty much covered it there... My personal choices and the only ones i ever wear are True religion, PRPS, and Earnest sewn... Nothing else fits me right.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
all the brands mentioned so far are all great jeans to pick up..you just need to go with which one fits better, some will fit good and some won't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It really just depends on what you're looking for and how you would like them to fit (relaxed, bootcut, straight leg, etc.) Different weights of denim and fabric contents are also going to change the way they fit and feel. We carry quite a few different brands and offer L4P members 20% off plus free shipping. If you have anymore questions feel free to email us at [email protected].

Login | Facebook

·
Registered
217 Posts
Price wise I'd like to stay under 200.00 but if you guys say they're worth I'll splurge a bit. I've never really been into fashion but now that I'm getting older I'm more willing to treat myself to some nice stuff :lol:
you sound exactly like the guys at work. as the only female in the trading firm, i'm in charge of fashion and responsible for shopping when we go out. i'm a big fan of diesel vikers (straight leg/relaxed fit) - super comfortable, really reasonably priced (under 200) and female approved :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts