Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am considering selling my prized possession. I need a little help figuring out the realistic market value of the watch though. Through my research online I have seen prices scattered between 3000 and 5500. I have a Rolex GMT Master II "Coke". It is approximately 2 years old and I have all the documentation for the watch. The watch is in very good condition. It has been worn almost daily, and therefore has the standard wear on the stainless strap. I am considering selling to finance my new business so that maybe in the future I can re-buy it AND get a PAM!! I do know the watch has been discontinued in this form and I do now know weather that has affected the valuation of the watch. I hope someone can give me an idea of what would be a good number to get for this watch. Thank you in advance.

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
from what i've seen on watchrecon.com, the price seems to be right at $4500 for a daily wearer.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
from 2 yrs ago..

I assume it's a Z serial?

A good price would be around $4500-$4800. Although it's discontinued, the only valuable ones are the last serial, M, which received the new 3186 movement found in the ceramic GMT Master. A brand new/unworn Z or older serial may fetch some good prices too, but gotta be brand new because they are hard to come by these days.

Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I guess the next logical step would be to ask if there is any interest here? I want to try and sell it to a friend though and keep it close cause I love that thing and would like to be able to buy it back in the future. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts