:confused:

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
That is sickness, do it.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ U know since that one time that I said prove it and I'll never doubt you. You proved it and I never doubt you "period".

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
So sick but the $150k price tag is stomach turning and from what I know all 30 of them are accounted for...... (The plot thickens!!)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
So sick but the $150k price tag is stomach turning and from what I know all 30 of them are accounted for...... (The plot thickens!!)

MTK is one with the force, he has ways to make things happen you never thought possible...

·
Registered
209 Posts
MTK..That watch is absolutely gorgeous. I say GO FOR IT and ASAP!!!! One of my favorites for sure. Good luck and hope you get it.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I'd buy two of them. One for each arm.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I'm not doubting at all I'm just saying....LOL I hope he gets one I'd love to see a L4P'er with one!

MTK is one with the force, he has ways to make things happen you never thought possible...

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol:
i wasn't looking for a rooting "do it do it" section i was just saying after my dream last night "damn this thing is all kindsa fvcking nastiness..."
L4Pers should have all 30 :p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts