Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this is a repost but I have always been a porsche guy and this really takes the cake. Pure Bliss. Enjoy.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
saw this yesterday and it is a bad ass video for sure!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Raw, if you're used to your tubi exhaust, Knick's and Fred's straight pipes, you will be hugely disappointed in this one. 911 Turbos have never been making a proper noise but with this you'd expect something else.

As 4 the driving experience, it goes, it relly does. But for pure excitement the CGT is in a different class, even the GT3 RS is much more entertaining. IMO the standart GT2 does pretty much the same 4 much less money.

And yes, its a repost. ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
OK with the repost - fun car, fun vid. I like how he can't help himself letting her back end come around - less fast on the track, but way more fun (and pretty decent control)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Agreed, even with straight pipes they dont sound very good!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think CarreraGT is not a very forgiving car based on my experience. If I had to really drive a the car on regular bases this would be my choice. As far as sound I am sure a few sponsors on here could remedy that problem. ;)

Raw, if you're used to your tubi exhaust, Knick's and Fred's straight pipes, you will be hugely disappointed in this one. 911 Turbos have never been making a proper noise but with this you'd expect something else.

As 4 the driving experience, it goes, it relly does. But for pure excitement the CGT is in a different class, even the GT3 RS is much more entertaining. IMO the standart GT2 does pretty much the same 4 much less money.

And yes, its a repost. ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
perfection.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
awesome! I wish he would stay straight in just ONE of the turns though...
but the drifting sure does look nicer!

btw, I know I could look, but what is the MSRP?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts