Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
These pix ALL are just amazing!! You have found your calling....

As a matter of fact, you should be contracting with watch collectors to
shoot their collections for them as many like to have pictures of their watches
framed for offices, etc....
Thanks Retto. I would love to get into doing that. I contacted Antenna magazine awhile ago, as they often feature watch collectors, and display a lot of product photography, but they didn't have the budget for it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Thanks Retto. I would love to get into doing that. I contacted Antenna magazine awhile ago, as they often feature watch collectors, and display a lot of product photography, but they didn't have the budget for it.
Maybe I can help get you in touch with someone I know from a major watch magazine? Let me touch base w/ them and try to get you in contact?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
New photos are amazing Jeff. I hope Retto's connect works out for you!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Maybe I can help get you in touch with someone I know from a major watch magazine? Let me touch base w/ them and try to get you in contact?
That would be amazing. You would be my new hero!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Steve, I tried making that gold bar and it didn't pan out. i got the shape of it down and I even stamped it with the sonbol logo, but the texture and color is all wrong. I went ahead and took another pic of the gold watch though. So I think I'm done with them all. I'm going to ftp these last three over to Kristin now.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Well for this one I wanted to make it look like it were on a frozen lake. I used a piece of glass and sprayed it with a thin layer of water. I let that freeze in the freezer and then applied another coat of water. I repeated this 3 or 4 times. I then sprinkled some of the fake snow in top.

And here is the same shot with lume.

Your shots are a bad influence. ;) I can't wait to pick up another one when the smaller pieces come out. There better be one in purple and carbon fiber Steve! :p

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This thread is fucking brilliant. Great work.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
61 - 80 of 80 Posts